Thursday, December 4, 2008

Be ready for 2009!

I know this is a very busy time of year. Between the holidays and everything that goes with them,and all of the responsibilities of running your own business.

But it's also time to start planning for 2009. You have 3 weeks left to work on your marketing plan and beready on time! I am offering a 1-Hour One-on-One Marketing Session to help you finish your plan on time and make sure to set your goals for January. The same as you prepare your road map for your next trip forthe holidays, you need a plan for your business. So, if you haven't yet put together your 2009 marketing plan, why not use the 1-Hour Marketing Session to do so.

Give me just 1 hour and I will help you save time and money putting your business on automatic pilot creating systems for next year.

Get it plan done, so you can enjoy the holidays knowingthat 2009 is going to be a phenomenal year!
The 1-Hour One-on-One Marketing Session is $97 ONLY, available until December 31st. That's less than 1 hour of my regular consultation time($150/h)


Register NOW and get a 30 Day Free Trial to my Teamup4Suce$$Mastermind, to stay on track with your goals.
Act NOW - I have only 10 spots available until December 31st,
All you have to do is to TAKE ACTION!!!!

No comments: