Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays

After working hard and having my best year ever, I am ready to take 2 weeks of vacation until January 1st. While off the job, I plan to renovate and change the interior decoration of my home. I bought it a year ago, and never had the time to do anything. I bought wonderful furniture and canvas. The style will be contemporary zen, something I've always wanted. I will feel like I am in a new place. I can't wait to see the result.

I will start 2009 off in a very peaceful environment from which to achieve my goals. My upcoming projects include a concierge services for French tourists coming to New York and Miami and a partnership with investors in condos/ hotel in Florida, to sell them to European. Big thing are in the works for me.

I hope you started thinking and working on your goals too! It is not to late, but it is good to do it before the holidays otherwise you may be overwhelmed and won't have time to do it. Think of it like this: when you take a road trip to a destination you're not familiar with, you plan out the route ahead of time. Otherwise, you risk getting lost along the way. Same in your business you need a road map to plan how to get from A to Z.

If you don't know what you want to accomplish, how do you know when you get there?

So take a moment, seat in a quiet place, don't allow any distraction around you and make a list of everything you accomplished in 2008, what went right, what when wrong. Then make a list of what you want to accomplish in 2009 and how you can reach the next level.

I also recommend this week article from my coach Ali Brown, "5 Ways to Increase Your Revenues Now" "While the rest of your friends and colleagues may be hemming and hawing about how bad the economy is, smart entrepreneurs are quietly calculating not only how to thrive in these times but dramatically increase their incomes as well!" Read Bellow.

Reminder

I am offering a 1-Hour One-on-One Marketing Session to help you finish your plan on time and make sure to set your goals for 2009. Give me just 1 hour and I will help you save time and money putting your business on automatic pilot creating systems for next year. The 1-Hour One-on-One Marketing Session is $97 ONLY, available until December 31st.
That's less than 1 hour of my regular consultation time ($150/h)

We will schedule your session for the 1st week of January
Register NOW and get a 30 Day Free Trial to my Teamup4Suce$$Mastermind, to stay on track with your goals. Click Here:
http://tinyurl.com/38uuu8
TAKE ACTION NOW

No comments: