Friday, December 26, 2008

Still in Vacation

I pre-wrote this message last week because right now I'm still renovating my home and enjoying the holidays with my parents in Miami!

I can't wait to tell you all about it when I return, (the picture is just a peak of my Zen style). In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying your holidays too with your family and loved ones. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead full of joy and thriving succe$$.

Use this quiet time to update your database and set up your follow-up system in order to reactivate your contacts and/or send a special offer to your existing clients. Remember it takes 7 least interaction to sell again to an existing client than to sell to a new one, so take advantage of it.

Need help to set up your follow-up system during the holidays? Check my new program "A Follow-up System to Double Your Referrals Business" that will give you all the tools you need, to make more money in a record time.

Get your own copy of program "A Follow-up System to Double Your Referrals Business" NOW at www.theconnectionqueen.com/followup-referrals.html

1 comment: