Friday, September 4, 2009

Do you know those big Internet marketers' names that Tony Robbins is talking about?

Finally, the cover design for the new version of Power of Networking Secrets is complete! Stay tuned, I will reveal it soon.

I am working hard on the final touches of the new version. I remember from my first version that the end details take some times. They may be smaller details, but there are more of them and they are sometimes harder to define.

For the last month and a half I have been working with a new coach who specializes in internet marketing. I feel as if I am entering a whole new world as there are so many new strategies to learn. I feel as if I have worked harder to
learn these new tactics and implement them than I have worked in a year! By using just a few of the strategies on one of my website (www.startyourdreambusinesstoday.com) my conversion has gone from 20% to 80%.

My new coach, who is a millionaire internet marketer, has mentioned the big names in Internet Marketing, such as John Reese (who was the first person to make a million dollars in 1 day by selling products online),
http://tinyurl.com/TonysVideo, Frank Kern, Matt Bacak, Shaw Casey or Mike Filsaime. You may have heard of them before, but a month ago I didn’t know who they were.

Six months ago Anthony Robbins discovered those big guys, internet marketers, too. And just launched a new program called "The New Money Master" on which he interviews those marketers to expose the psychology and the systems that work for making tons of money online.



If Anthony Robbins was able to learn a thing or two from those guys, may be you should check it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An insightfull post. Will definitely help.


Thanks,
Karim - Creating Power