Thursday, April 30, 2009

Special Offer: Last 7 days to save $$$$

Numbers of you have already taken advantage of my special offer and saved $50 in the past couple of weeks.

For those who haven’t, there are 7 days left to take action and learn from this proven networking strategies. My weekly newsletter gives you examples of how I use these strategies in my own business and how it helps me grow day after day, month after month. Go a step further, and learn how to implement these strategies. Don’t limit your success, think big! Stop running to every event in town and learn how to create partnerships that double or triple your business in only few months.

Get your own copy of my program "Power of Networking Secrets” which teaches you everything you need to build your business JUST BY NETWORKING.

For only $97 (regularly priced at $147), save $50 on your investment NOW – Plus a special BONUS - my “Just Listen & Duplicate Marketing Kit” Listen as leading experts in their fields share their secrets and give you answers to the simplest or most puzzling questions you and small business owners just like you have (a $97 value) Go to www.powerofnetworkingsecrets.com

But remember, this offer expires on May 8th, 2009 Biba4Network’s anniversary.

ATTENTION The regular price of $147 will double soon, since I am updating the program. Social media now takes a big place in networking, we shouldn’t ignore it. How can you incorporate it on your networking strategies. So don’t wait any longer and take advantage of this special offer NOW.
Go to www.powerofnetworkingsecrets.com

No comments: