Monday, April 20, 2009

Let your clients do the job for you

This week article is about testimonials, it is really a marketing strategy that most of solo-entrepreneurs neglect and I noticed that lots of my clients don’t use them. Having a raving fan talking about your business will sale your products or services ten time more than what ever you can say about yourself. So let your clients do the job for you.

On my French consulting business, My French Network, I never advertise or promote the business. I work on a such specific niche and I am one of the only 2 or 3 in the US offering those services, that I don’t need to advertise. Key word work very well to the point that if you search in French “start a business in the US” my French website always arrives on the top of google. I never had to pay for pay per clip or optimization to get this result. The topic alone bring me clients. I give a lot of information on the website, I offer a 30 minute free consultation and the reasons why I have at least 4 to 5 new people contacting me each week is because:
One - I tell my story and they can relate to it since I’ve been on their shoes before – French looking to start a business in the US when I didn’t even know the language.
Second - and most important because of all the testimonials that I have which show them how I helped hundreds of French entrepreneurs to start their business and realize their American dream, saving them time, money and avoiding them big mistakes. I even started using video testimonials few months ago, which work very well - example at
www.myfrenchnetwork.com/entreprendreauxusa.html.

So it is really an area that you should look at. For more on that topic, read the article bellow "Up Your Sales With Testimonials!"

No comments: