Thursday, April 30, 2009

Celebrating Biba4Network’s 6 years anniversary

Big Day! - I am celebrating Biba4Network’s 6 years anniversary next week!

When I look back, I am very proud of everything I've accomplished. Let me take this opportunity to thank all of you who supported, and give special thanks to those who have been by my side since day one. Some of you have been on the mailing list since the very beginning. I still remember my very first even in New York; I was so afraid that nobody will show up.

To celebrate Biba4Network’s sixth anniversary, I decided to offer YOU a gift. Last 7 Days to Save $$$. So Keep Reading!

I don’t know about you, but for some reason, the month of May is very inspirational for me, and here are some of the ways my life has been changed in May.

In May 1997, I was a sales manager in a French company, making great money, but was not fulfilled since my dream was to live in New York since a little girl. So I decided to come to New York for two weeks of vacation, in order to look for a job. I still remember my boss’s reaction “You can’t leave for two weeks, the team needs you”. I reminded him that in May, there are so many days off that half of the French population doesn’t work anyway, so I wouldn’t miss any business and definitely nobody would miss me. After a thirty minute conversation, I got my two weeks of vacation. That day I decided that I would NEVER let anybody tell me what I can or can’t do, EVER.

So I came to New York, with tons of copies of my resume, got some job offers, but realized that getting a visa (Work permit) would take lot of time. So I went back home, and decided that I would start my own business in France, so I could travel the way I wanted without anybody telling mewhat I could or couldn’t do, so I could come back in New York as often I wanted.

In May 1998, I launched my first business in Paris, F.P Communication, a telemarketing company. I ran the business successfully for two years, until it was established. Then worked on my dream.

In May 2000, I came back to New York to do a test, and see if I could run my French business from New York, and so realize my dream to live in New York. Everything worked very well, actually none of my clients even realized that I left for two weeks. For a couple of few years, I went back and forth between Paris and New York, working via phone and Internet for my French business and just having fun in New York. At that time I didn’t even think of starting a business here. But after a while it became more and more difficult to keepcrossing the ocean. So I investigated how I could start a business so I could get a visa and work here. Long story short, I discovered the world of networking, liked the concept, and decided to start a business around it.

In May 2003, I launched Biba4Network. When you know that onaverage, 50% of new businesses don’t survive their first year, starting a business in a foreign country when you barely speak the language and have to deal with a complete different culture, to be able to survive and make it a successful business – yes! I am proud of the result. Since then, I have built a wonderful network and worked with hundreds of people and entrepreneurs from various environments and actually built an international network. After a while, I was approached by a number of other Frenchpeople who asked me how I was able to start a business in the US. For a while I gave all the information for free, until I realized that it was taking lot of my time and I was on a great niche.

In May 2005, thanks to my network, I built a team with various experts and partners like lawyers, CPA, bankers and other consultants, and launched My French Network in order to help other French entrepreneurs to realize their dream as I did.

Today I am running two very successful international businesses and all of this thanks to networking! So who said that “networking is not working?” Trust me, networking is working when you work it well!

After few years in New York, I now continue my journey in sunny Miami for almost 2 years where I really have a great quality of life and enjoy every day of it. My business continue to evolve, and I actually just started a new venture Investment Properties Network.com, company that will be incorporated in May 2009.

I guess I am always inspired in May, or that must be my lucky month.

All of this was possible thanks to networking, I am so glad that I made this decision few years ago, even when I didn’t know nothing about networking at that time.


So would you like to learn my secrets and systems, which have allowed me to build various international businesses just by networking, and how YOU too can grow your business with a proven system that really works?

Check my special offer bellow

No comments: