Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What People Are Saying About Teamup4Succe$$ Mastermind


I've been a member of Biba's program "TeamUp4Success Mastermind" for over a year. When I started with Biba, I didn't have a web site and was learning how to market my services and network effectively. Through working with Biba, there have been a lot of positive changes in the way I network and how to reach my target market. Also, I now have a web site for my business. Thank you. Jay Bennett

Jay Bennett Interiors
Interior Decorator
www.jbennettinteriors.com

"My focus as an interior decorator is to enhance any space in your home/office while saving my clients time and money on any size project. Jay Bennett can also help you avoid costly mistakes by coordinating ALL the different elements and by making sure that they all flow together." Where Talent and Service Meet.

No comments: