Thursday, October 9, 2008

Free Teleclass - The One Page Marketing Plan

On September 23, I attended Marian Banker's Roundtable in NYC.

Marian and I met 5 years ago, when I started Biba4Network and partnered on various occasion since. Marian, founder of Prime Strategies, is a small business leadership coach and she's been helping small business owners become business leaders for the past 12 years. Marian will be my guest speaker for the October "Ask the Expert" teleclass.

It’s already fourth quarter. Are you set to achieve your 2008 marketing goals? How would you like to streamline your marketing efforts and get better results in 2009? Learn how to apply the principles of the Prime Strategies One Page Marketing Plan and dramatically increase your odds of success.

Join Me & Marian Banker, President of Prime Strategies, for this FREE Teleclass, where we will be introducing you to the One Page Marketing Plan process, which her clients have used to grow their businesses for the last several years. Says Dana Fabbro, Prime Strategies’ client and Brain-in-Charge at Concept DNA…"The Plan makes me put my goals on paper (well, laptop screen) so I can see what a quarter's worth of energy, time, effort and expectation really look like. And that allows me to set goals and track my effort. It blew my mind to figure out exactly what I do and how I think of my business. It's one thing to be a company, it's another to put yourself and your company's strengths and weaknesses on paper and view it with some modicum of objectivity. Seriously, it's working for me."

Marian will walk you through the two phases of the market planning process, so that you leave the call knowing the basics of how to create your own One Page Marketing Plan.

Access the Recording NOW
See you on the call!

No comments: