Thursday, November 6, 2008

What do Biba & Barack Obama have in common?

You were probably glued to your TV or experiencing the results of the election in the street on Tuesday night. Whichever way you voted, Obama or Mc Cain; if you're happy or disappointed, everybody can agree that it was a very important moment for the US: We made history. I say "we" because living in the US for more than 6 years, it became my country and I often relate more to US than France.

I have one common point with Barack Obama, I am "metisse" as we say in France – my mother is white, my father is black– even if it is more obvious when you see him than when you see me. My father's family is from Guadeloupe in the French Caribbean. I know what this moment represent for every black person, not only in the US but in the world.



The more important time is to come: Obama will have lot of work to do to change the current situation.

For the last two months beside the election campaign, everyone's mind is on the recession, but I have to say that I am very lucky. For some reason since last summer, I have acquired the most new clients since I started 5 years ago. Why? Because I work on a very specific niche.

As I say to all of my clients never try to sell to everybody, determine your niche as soon as you start your business, or refocus your business to make sure you will work only in a very specific niche, and it will become much easier to find clients.

The new president has only about 70 days to work on his new government, and goals, before he moves to the White House. You should also use the end is the year to work on your goals, see how you can refocus your business to determine a very specific niche, work on your marketing plan.

For a limited time, I am offering access to the recording we did with Marian Banker last month "The One Page Marketing Plan" - Offer expired
Consider it my election gift to you - it will give you the right tools, and help you achieve your goals, find new clients every day, forget about the recession, and and succeed beside economy.

No comments: