Thursday, November 20, 2008

It is My Birthday & I Have a Gift for YOU!

I recently attended the "Think Big" seminar organized by Trump University. The speaker mentioned a quote that I really liked: "See everything positively, no matter how bad it seems." The statement is something I really believe and is part of my business and personal philosophies. I am also a big believer of the law of attraction. (I watched "The Secret" probably 15 times in the last 2 years.)

I am working on a new project, and for the last two weeks I have looking for new potentials partners. Believe or not, this week, on the same day I received two phone calls from
two different people that I hadn't heard from in years. They turned out to be perfect matches for the profile of potential business partners for this project. Maybe just thinking about this project in such a positive way and leaving myself open to all possibilities made things just work out. Easy right?


I'm getting ready to celebrate my birthday on November 28th and I have a gift for you! For the next 8 days until the 28th at midnight eastern time you get 50% off two of my
programs:
>>
Power of Networking Secrets - You pay $73.50 instead of $147 -
Get your special price here
by clicking here.

>>
Listen and Duplicate - You pay $48.50 instead of $97 -
Get your special price here
by clicking here.

No comments: