Friday, February 20, 2009

What you focus on is what you get!

"What you focus on is what you get!" is a sentence I heard recently from Adam Urbanski , one of my mentors. You've probably hear the phrase before, but sometimes it is difficult to implement this rule of thumb.

Turn on the a TV or radio lately and most of what you hearis negative: millions of job losses, millions of housing foreclosures, recession, failing businesses, murders... the list goes on.

How can you stay positive on these circumstances and still boost your business?

First, limit watching TV or listening to the radio programsthat are negatively geared. Second, adopt a positiveattitude all time. Third, focus on your business: find newways to make money, offer new programs or services, knowyour niche. Stick to your strategy, study your clients' needs and find ways to solve their challenges. That is what I do and it works. I refuse to let the recession effect my business.

If you were on our teleclass on February 12th, you heard how I learned to be positive, whatever the situation is, thanks to Antony Robbin's book "Awaken the Giant Within". And how with the help of the tools I learned from the book, I kept myself upbeat through breast cancer in 2004. Now in every negative situation I always find the positive aspect.

Well it is the same in business, I take negative situations and turn them into positive solutions; allowing me to grow my business no matter what is going on in the world. A strategy that allowed me to grow my January revenue 7 times compared to January last year. So, adopt a positive attitude to boost your business and if anybody tells you "you can't' consider it a challenge to prove them wrong.

Need help to grow your business in this economy? Give me just 2 hours and I will help you with new ideas to promoteyour business with the marketing laser consultation.

Schedule your consultation NOW CLICK-HERE

No comments: